"I work with a lot of doctors and I didn't find a lot of support for it [Obamacare]."
In response to:
There are 100+ million just like him, in terms of political orientation and ability to apply normal, straight thinking to political problems. They are doctors, engineers, lawyers, professors, business owners, tradesmen, and they are everywhere. Throw the "professional" politicians out; every one, term limit them, primary them, vote them out, do whatever it takes. We have far more talent than we need, but the "pros" have rigged the game.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago