"I work with a lot of doctors and I didn't find a lot of support for it [Obamacare]."
In response to:
There are 100+ million just like him, in terms of political orientation and ability to apply normal, straight thinking to political problems. They are doctors, engineers, lawyers, professors, business owners, tradesmen, and they are everywhere. Throw the "professional" politicians out; every one, term limit them, primary them, vote them out, do whatever it takes. We have far more talent than we need, but the "pros" have rigged the game.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 14 hours ago