"I work with a lot of doctors and I didn't find a lot of support for it [Obamacare]."
In response to:
There are 100+ million just like him, in terms of political orientation and ability to apply normal, straight thinking to political problems. They are doctors, engineers, lawyers, professors, business owners, tradesmen, and they are everywhere. Throw the "professional" politicians out; every one, term limit them, primary them, vote them out, do whatever it takes. We have far more talent than we need, but the "pros" have rigged the game.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 12 hours ago