"I work with a lot of doctors and I didn't find a lot of support for it [Obamacare]."
In response to:
There are 100+ million just like him, in terms of political orientation and ability to apply normal, straight thinking to political problems. They are doctors, engineers, lawyers, professors, business owners, tradesmen, and they are everywhere. Throw the "professional" politicians out; every one, term limit them, primary them, vote them out, do whatever it takes. We have far more talent than we need, but the "pros" have rigged the game.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago