"I work with a lot of doctors and I didn't find a lot of support for it [Obamacare]."
In response to:
There are 100+ million just like him, in terms of political orientation and ability to apply normal, straight thinking to political problems. They are doctors, engineers, lawyers, professors, business owners, tradesmen, and they are everywhere. Throw the "professional" politicians out; every one, term limit them, primary them, vote them out, do whatever it takes. We have far more talent than we need, but the "pros" have rigged the game.
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago