Up to the elbow would be proper. I have had enough of these clowns and their cloddish behavior.
Try a popup blocker. I'll suggest you go to adblock plus(dot)org. About 2-3 months ago, I felt the way you do, and now I don't.

Get Ready for Denials

jmg11 Wrote: Aug 14, 2014 1:28 AM
That may be, but I have a feeling we will see the dawn and turn round quickly. An eight year detour from sanity will suddenly be over. Imagine the release of pent up energy and the sheer joy of watching Barry "Who's Sane?" Obama move to a country that does not have en extradition treaty with the United States. It will take time to get back to where we should have been. But we still have the fundamentals to recover.
It isn't anywhere (as you figured out!). I am unable to point it out to you, because it does not exist.
Then Spain threw them all out, and became a world power. Spain wasn't very healthy during the 700+ years these boys were in-country. You could look it up.
A man? Are you calling him a man? Barry "Who's Sane?" Obama is an immature child at best. He will never know what he missed by failing to grow up.
Yes, Volvo is a good brand. Our author is just playing on the stereotypical liberal's belief that driving a Volvo makes her superior and oh-so-sophisticated. Not that she knows anything about the car or what makes it a good choice.

Tolerate or Be Stamped Out

jmg11 Wrote: Aug 07, 2014 11:42 PM
Little bitty blowhard (but I see your point).

Tolerate or Be Stamped Out

jmg11 Wrote: Aug 07, 2014 11:41 PM
richard 1311 A suggestion for you. Consider the audience. And note that two can play that game -- when "he" calls me a homophobe, I call him a heterophobe, a vaginaphobe, and/or a normal personphobe. Try it, you'll burn his ears. The onlookers will first think you are foolhardy, then they will see that the homo"sex"ual is cowardly and irrational. And that's just the start. I can do a lot more, when provoked. Make friends! Influence people!

Tolerate or Be Stamped Out

jmg11 Wrote: Aug 07, 2014 11:31 PM
"... incapable of learning" due to their education. They don't even know how poorly educated they are.

Saving Private Bryan

jmg11 Wrote: Aug 07, 2014 11:16 PM
Love to try it. Not sure we can make it happen, with all the Backward-Americans (no need to google it, it's a new victim group I just invented) in the US. The problem is, Barry "Who's Sane?" Obama has better political protection than a college president.