The GOP's Christmas Gift to Obama: Coal

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 6:56 PM
I work through this "Flag as Offensive" button. 1.

The GOP's Christmas Gift to Obama: Coal

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 6:56 PM
I work through this "Flag as Offensive" button. 1.

Is Liberalism Intellectually Bankrupt?

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 11:54 PM
Hi Carl, Thanks for the note. Subnormal liberals are dead from the neck up. It is hard to show an ignoramus that he is ignorant. Lucky me, I am in the classroom, where it can be done; show him the truth, what he missed, etc. I have done it many times. It is much harder to show a dupe that he does not think well. Go at it systematically, first establish the rules of reason. It is OK to tell the subnormal liberal that the rules of reason are the foundation of western civilization. These rules establish the precedence of reason over feelings; belief in Baals; Moloch; oracles, etc. Then use logic. I think of my vocation as resurrecting the intellectually dead.

Is Liberalism Intellectually Bankrupt?

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 11:35 PM
Ditto, you said it all before I came along. Brilliant!

Is Liberalism Intellectually Bankrupt?

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 11:33 PM
I work through "Flag as Offensive" 1.

Is Liberalism Intellectually Bankrupt?

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 8:10 PM
Subnormal liberals (yes, that means ALL of them) never come to conclusions at all. That is why it is hard to discuss, debate, or argue with them. They make their conclusions based on what their betters tell them, never figuring anything out for themselves. Then they start thinking about how to avoid listening to arguments that will destroy their conclusions. They know the counterarguments, but they do not want to hear them. Indeed, they moon you and pretend they cannot hear solid arguments. They do this rather than follow the rule of reason, that is, rather than give in to superior facts and reasoning. In the process, subnormal liberals are made ridiculous. But they do not know that they are ridiculous, so they don't experience the embarrassment that a normal human being would experience. It is a good thing to be embarrassed when you are wrong. Not fun, but a very good thing indeed. Liberals are incapable of profiting from the experience. So spank them when they moon you. It is needed. Do it in public, do it again, and again, and again…. You will wear your arm out before the cure takes hold. And you will be doing good service for the republic. I thank you in advance.

The Best-Ever Argument for Federalism

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 3:14 PM
I work through this "Flag as Offensive" button. 1.

The Best-Ever Argument for Federalism

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 3:14 PM
I work through this "Flag as Offensive" button. 1.

The Best-Ever Argument for Federalism

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 1:16 PM
That was the whole point. Ideas change, so federalism is designed to take advantage of the best and learn from the inevitable mistakes. This point is too hard for liberals.

The Best-Ever Argument for Federalism

jmg11 Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 1:14 PM
Hop over this flag 1.
I work through this "Flag as Offensive" button. 1.