First, some points about the limits of polls. Random sample polling is an imprecise instrument. There's an error margin of 3 or 4 percent, and polling theory tells us that one out of 20 polls is wrong, with results outside the margin of error. Sometimes it's easy to spot such an...
I have been saying this and writing this over and over to people. Obama will lose in a near landslide. My crypto fear is that he will actually try some sort of shenanigans to keep his office. Really. I really do believe this man is even more corrupt than the last 3 administrations combined. ALL the evidence is there for those that want to see it. For those that don't sorry, but you are traitors to freedom and this great nation. What you want, what you envision for this great nation is anathema to freedom loving responsible adults. Your politics of GIMME GIMME GIMME WAAAAAAAAH!! is hateful.the nattering classes have nothing to talk about except the non story of Mitt's inability to close this thing because they will not cover the Obama admin
As a recovering pollster (I worked for Democratic pollster Peter Hart from 1974 to 1981), let me weigh in on the controversy over whether the polls are accurate. Many conservatives are claiming that multiple polls have overly Democratic samples, and some charge that media pollsters are trying to discourage Republican voters.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago