First, some points about the limits of polls. Random sample polling is an imprecise instrument. There's an error margin of 3 or 4 percent, and polling theory tells us that one out of 20 polls is wrong, with results outside the margin of error. Sometimes it's easy to spot such an...
I have been saying this and writing this over and over to people. Obama will lose in a near landslide. My crypto fear is that he will actually try some sort of shenanigans to keep his office. Really. I really do believe this man is even more corrupt than the last 3 administrations combined. ALL the evidence is there for those that want to see it. For those that don't sorry, but you are traitors to freedom and this great nation. What you want, what you envision for this great nation is anathema to freedom loving responsible adults. Your politics of GIMME GIMME GIMME WAAAAAAAAH!! is hateful.the nattering classes have nothing to talk about except the non story of Mitt's inability to close this thing because they will not cover the Obama admin
As a recovering pollster (I worked for Democratic pollster Peter Hart from 1974 to 1981), let me weigh in on the controversy over whether the polls are accurate. Many conservatives are claiming that multiple polls have overly Democratic samples, and some charge that media pollsters are trying to discourage Republican voters.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago