First, some points about the limits of polls. Random sample polling is an imprecise instrument. There's an error margin of 3 or 4 percent, and polling theory tells us that one out of 20 polls is wrong, with results outside the margin of error. Sometimes it's easy to spot such an...
I have been saying this and writing this over and over to people. Obama will lose in a near landslide. My crypto fear is that he will actually try some sort of shenanigans to keep his office. Really. I really do believe this man is even more corrupt than the last 3 administrations combined. ALL the evidence is there for those that want to see it. For those that don't sorry, but you are traitors to freedom and this great nation. What you want, what you envision for this great nation is anathema to freedom loving responsible adults. Your politics of GIMME GIMME GIMME WAAAAAAAAH!! is hateful.the nattering classes have nothing to talk about except the non story of Mitt's inability to close this thing because they will not cover the Obama admin
As a recovering pollster (I worked for Democratic pollster Peter Hart from 1974 to 1981), let me weigh in on the controversy over whether the polls are accurate. Many conservatives are claiming that multiple polls have overly Democratic samples, and some charge that media pollsters are trying to discourage Republican voters.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 19 hours ago