After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
There are 2 reasons the Democrats are against voter ID: 1. They need voter fraud to get elected. 2. They need voter fraud to blame their loss on if they don't get elected.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago