In August, Romney Surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu told CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien to "put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead." Today, during a discussion about the White House coverup of the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi on CNN, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani asked the panel if he was debating the Obama campaign after O'Brien vigorously defended the president and said calling the situation a cover-up might "go too far."
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 12 hours ago