In August, Romney Surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu told CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien to "put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead." Today, during a discussion about the White House coverup of the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi on CNN, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani asked the panel if he was debating the Obama campaign after O'Brien vigorously defended the president and said calling the situation a cover-up might "go too far."
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 53 mins ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 4 hours ago