In August, Romney Surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu told CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien to "put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead." Today, during a discussion about the White House coverup of the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi on CNN, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani asked the panel if he was debating the Obama campaign after O'Brien vigorously defended the president and said calling the situation a cover-up might "go too far."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 7 hours ago