In August, Romney Surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu told CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien to "put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead." Today, during a discussion about the White House coverup of the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi on CNN, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani asked the panel if he was debating the Obama campaign after O'Brien vigorously defended the president and said calling the situation a cover-up might "go too far."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago