Paul Ryan is a neoconservative. Ron Paul is not. Ryan has very little in common with Ron Paul regarding the war, the FED, the bailouts, the welfare/warfare state, etc. Ron is a gentleman and cordial with everyone including Ryan. For Ryan to communicate he's close with Ron is political pandering to a party of the party that Ryan has nothing in common with. Ron Paul is an epoch icon of the tectonic shift going on over the most important issues (war, FEd, bailouts, civil liberties, bill of rights, constitution) Ryan/GOP/Romney are trying to capitalize on Ron Paul and the liberty movement. Other than this, they despise him.
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago