Paul Ryan is a neoconservative. Ron Paul is not. Ryan has very little in common with Ron Paul regarding the war, the FED, the bailouts, the welfare/warfare state, etc. Ron is a gentleman and cordial with everyone including Ryan. For Ryan to communicate he's close with Ron is political pandering to a party of the party that Ryan has nothing in common with. Ron Paul is an epoch icon of the tectonic shift going on over the most important issues (war, FEd, bailouts, civil liberties, bill of rights, constitution) Ryan/GOP/Romney are trying to capitalize on Ron Paul and the liberty movement. Other than this, they despise him.
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago