Paul Ryan is a neoconservative. Ron Paul is not. Ryan has very little in common with Ron Paul regarding the war, the FED, the bailouts, the welfare/warfare state, etc. Ron is a gentleman and cordial with everyone including Ryan. For Ryan to communicate he's close with Ron is political pandering to a party of the party that Ryan has nothing in common with. Ron Paul is an epoch icon of the tectonic shift going on over the most important issues (war, FEd, bailouts, civil liberties, bill of rights, constitution) Ryan/GOP/Romney are trying to capitalize on Ron Paul and the liberty movement. Other than this, they despise him.
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 4 hours ago