In response to:
Using Ronald Regan to push "gun control" is shameful. Regan was the one that signed in the Firearm Owners Protection Act into law. The 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act is what banned automatic weapons and "assault rifles", and prohibited a federal firearm registry. If you really think he supported blanketed background checks; you are forgetting that it was Regan who said "I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts.".
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 12 hours ago