In response to:
Using Ronald Regan to push "gun control" is shameful. Regan was the one that signed in the Firearm Owners Protection Act into law. The 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act is what banned automatic weapons and "assault rifles", and prohibited a federal firearm registry. If you really think he supported blanketed background checks; you are forgetting that it was Regan who said "I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts.".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago