What message? He didn't have a message. All he did was trash Romney! Hollywood ought to give him an academy award for being the best liar in the world. He's just another scumbag. I guess the end justifies the means. There is no honor in liberal/communist/nazi politics. The world has seen this show before but evidently we didn't learn anything so we are doomed to repeat it.
I disagree. Romney lost because he is not black and "cool". He did not hand out goodies or promise any goodies. He offered his best effort to turn the mess around and create an environment conducive to job creation. He offered his honest best from an honest, caring man. He didn't claim to be god-like or omnipotent and he didn't trash his opponent because he knew he would have to be able to live with himself when it was over. Would he have been a successful President? Yes, I think so, but now we'll never know because the people decided they just had to have four more years of "Dear Leader" whose claim to fame is his incompetence, empty promises, lack of executive ability, inability to lead and need to be adored for his oratory.

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

jlewis275 Wrote: Nov 09, 2012 12:05 AM
Makes sense to me. The Supremes should never have gotten involved in the first place. When I think that a million black babies are aborted every year, it makes me sad. That is definitely not safe and rare, as Clinton promised. What are we thinking? Who are we, anyway? We're encouraging gay marriage on one hand and committing abortion in huge numbers on the other. Folks, we're racing to extinction!

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

jlewis275 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 11:54 PM
?he didn't want Johnson to win either.

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

jlewis275 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 11:52 PM
Knowing that your vote would be a vote for Obama, are you happier with the election outcome than you would have been with a Romney win? Do you think we're better off with Obama than Romney? Did you just not give a damn? How well do you sleep nights?

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

jlewis275 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 11:40 PM

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

jlewis275 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 11:35 PM
You did insult your country by refusing to do your duty and vote.

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

jlewis275 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 11:33 PM
Sage, you are absolutely right. The trouble is these people are happy to be ignorant and have Uncle Sugar take care of them since they don't have husbands to take care of them. They don't have any confidence in themselves and certainly no pride in themselves. Like New York and New Jersey, they are going to be shocked when they find out that the government is not going to be there when they need it. It's all a big con.

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

jlewis275 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 11:14 PM
If 3 million far right conservatives don't bother to go to the polls, it doesn't matter what the democrats think. I really relied on all hands in deck for this one but our own people turned on us. The democrats didn't even have to lift their feet to walk all over us.

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

jlewis275 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 10:55 PM
That was not nice. I felt the same way. It's going to take a lot of healing for me to get back into the fray. Those dumbasses who didn't vote hurt a lot of people. This is not the time to be telling people that just because they're demoralized they should join with the liberals is just wrong. We need to let everybody grieve in their own way. Be a shoulder, not a boot. Sorry, not trying to be preachy. It's just that I know how Blair31 feels. My husband thought he was going to have to hospitalize me I was so depressed yesterday and Thursday night. I have never cried over an election before. I was really invested in Mitt Romney and this election. What a terrible letdown.