Romney took 48 percent to Obama’s 46. That’s a 7-point swing from the same poll in April that showed Obama leading 49 to 44 percent.
That’s in line with the Real Clear Politics average of polls, which shows Romney with a 2.5 percent lead.
Romney’s favorability rating in North Carolina has improved drastically. In April he was at 29 percent favorable and 58 unfavorable, but sits at 41 percent positive and...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 10 hours ago