Romney took 48 percent to Obama’s 46. That’s a 7-point swing from the same poll in April that showed Obama leading 49 to 44 percent.
That’s in line with the Real Clear Politics average of polls, which shows Romney with a 2.5 percent lead.
Romney’s favorability rating in North Carolina has improved drastically. In April he was at 29 percent favorable and 58 unfavorable, but sits at 41 percent positive and...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 6 hours ago