Last week, Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock beat out long time U.S. Senator Richard Lugar in Indiana. This week, Tea Party Candidate Deb Fisher won a Nebraska primary and will compete for a U.S. Senate seat in November. Both candidates were endorsed by former Alaska Governor and GOP Vice Presidential Nominee Sarah Palin. Many people are calling it "Palin power," and now, Rush Limbaugh is accusing the GOP elite of waging a war on Palin, which I would say has been going on since the day she was launched onto the national stage.
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 20 minutes ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago