I did not make that prediction as a political columnist, or as the former Libertarian Presidential contender, or the 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee. I relied on my career as a Las Vegas oddsmaker. Long before I got into politics, I started out as the Network Oddsmaker and NFL Analyst for CNBC (then known as Financial News Network). I've made my living for the past 27 years predicting the winners of sporting events, like the Super...
In response to:
He makes the comparison between this election and Carter/Reagan.. I think that's important, because the climate is very similar between the two, and Obama is a lot like Carter. In other words, there are more similarities between Carter/Reagan and this election than between this election and Bush/Kerry. In any case, I have seen enough elections to know that the polls give points to Dem candidates consistently. Yes, they DO oversample dems..they always have.. So, when you see Romney at 52% and Obama at 45%, and then you adjust for the consistent Dem oversampling, what do you get? That's the funny thing, in my 31 years on this planet, I have noticed that Dems still have not figured out that the polls are skewed towards them.
On May 30th, I made a prediction that shocked the readers of TownHall. I predicted a Romney landslide- with Obama leading in every poll.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 11 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago