The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
You know, the problem with liberals is they really don't understand the sovereignty of parents. It is none of your business how parents raise their kids. If my brother called me a moron and accused me of the things you accuse yours of, he would not have a place in my kids' lives. As a parent, it is my responsibility to protect them from toxic people like you. Maybe you need to see a shrink. If you think about it all the time, it sounds like OCD to me. Or maybe you could just spend some time on the shooting range and get over your phobia.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago