For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
The MSM is the worst election problem we have in this country; thanks to their interference, Hispanics, women, et. al., received warped impressions of our candidates. On the other hand, it is astonishing that with 24/7 support from the MSM, Obama barely won the popular vote. We are far stronger than the Republican appeasers give us credit for being! We need a multi-pronged strategy to defeat them. I hope some of the young people will take your advice to heart. One problem, though, is that many of them will have their values shaped by liberal academia, so only a small percentage will actually be effective when they come out of school.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago