For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
The MSM is the worst election problem we have in this country; thanks to their interference, Hispanics, women, et. al., received warped impressions of our candidates. On the other hand, it is astonishing that with 24/7 support from the MSM, Obama barely won the popular vote. We are far stronger than the Republican appeasers give us credit for being! We need a multi-pronged strategy to defeat them. I hope some of the young people will take your advice to heart. One problem, though, is that many of them will have their values shaped by liberal academia, so only a small percentage will actually be effective when they come out of school.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 48 mins ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago