For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
The MSM is the worst election problem we have in this country; thanks to their interference, Hispanics, women, et. al., received warped impressions of our candidates. On the other hand, it is astonishing that with 24/7 support from the MSM, Obama barely won the popular vote. We are far stronger than the Republican appeasers give us credit for being! We need a multi-pronged strategy to defeat them. I hope some of the young people will take your advice to heart. One problem, though, is that many of them will have their values shaped by liberal academia, so only a small percentage will actually be effective when they come out of school.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014