For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
The MSM is the worst election problem we have in this country; thanks to their interference, Hispanics, women, et. al., received warped impressions of our candidates. On the other hand, it is astonishing that with 24/7 support from the MSM, Obama barely won the popular vote. We are far stronger than the Republican appeasers give us credit for being! We need a multi-pronged strategy to defeat them. I hope some of the young people will take your advice to heart. One problem, though, is that many of them will have their values shaped by liberal academia, so only a small percentage will actually be effective when they come out of school.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 4 hours ago