RGR said, "I have this feeling that you live in the South." Funny how people like you seem to think that your particular choice of prejudice, i.e., against people from the South, is morally acceptable. RGR, that is racism. You are a racist, as I'm sure what you really meant was, "WHITE people from the South," since by a liberal's definition, black people cannot be racist. How does it feel to know YOU are a RACIST? Even if all your liberal friends agree with you, it doesn't change the fact that you are a racist. Maybe that is part of "RGR4214," hmmmm???? God don't like ugly, RGR, even when it is racism against Southern white people. He doesn't approve of your hatred.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 9 hours ago