RGR said, "I have this feeling that you live in the South." Funny how people like you seem to think that your particular choice of prejudice, i.e., against people from the South, is morally acceptable. RGR, that is racism. You are a racist, as I'm sure what you really meant was, "WHITE people from the South," since by a liberal's definition, black people cannot be racist. How does it feel to know YOU are a RACIST? Even if all your liberal friends agree with you, it doesn't change the fact that you are a racist. Maybe that is part of "RGR4214," hmmmm???? God don't like ugly, RGR, even when it is racism against Southern white people. He doesn't approve of your hatred.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago