RGR said, "I have this feeling that you live in the South." Funny how people like you seem to think that your particular choice of prejudice, i.e., against people from the South, is morally acceptable. RGR, that is racism. You are a racist, as I'm sure what you really meant was, "WHITE people from the South," since by a liberal's definition, black people cannot be racist. How does it feel to know YOU are a RACIST? Even if all your liberal friends agree with you, it doesn't change the fact that you are a racist. Maybe that is part of "RGR4214," hmmmm???? God don't like ugly, RGR, even when it is racism against Southern white people. He doesn't approve of your hatred.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 14 hours ago