RGR said, "I have this feeling that you live in the South." Funny how people like you seem to think that your particular choice of prejudice, i.e., against people from the South, is morally acceptable. RGR, that is racism. You are a racist, as I'm sure what you really meant was, "WHITE people from the South," since by a liberal's definition, black people cannot be racist. How does it feel to know YOU are a RACIST? Even if all your liberal friends agree with you, it doesn't change the fact that you are a racist. Maybe that is part of "RGR4214," hmmmm???? God don't like ugly, RGR, even when it is racism against Southern white people. He doesn't approve of your hatred.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 47 minutes ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago