Funny how people like you seem to think that your particular choice of prejudice, i.e., white people from the South, is morally acceptable. RGR, that is racism. You are a racist, as I'm sure what you really meant was, "WHITE people from the South," since by a liberal's definition, black people cannot be racist. How does it feel to know YOU are a RACIST? Even if all your liberal friends agree with you, it doesn't change the fact that you are a racist. Maybe that is part of "RGR4214," hmmmm???? God don't like ugly, RGR, even when it is racism against Southern white people. He doesn't approve of your hatred.
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago