In response to:
there are NO greedy and extortionate executives........ ...without their hand in glove partnerships with government special interests, regulators, Human Resource policy and glaring cronyism. You take any corporation that started out with hard work...and I'll trace for you the path of corruption, right with the infusion of government policy which is so corrupt that no company can honestly obey, as much policy is deliberately in conflict with other policy. All policy is in place to afford government and lawyers the option to silence, imprison or ruin an honest businessman. and heaven help you if you believe profit is the only honest foundation for charity in a company.
Over the years, I’ve shared some outrageous examples of overpaid bureaucrats.
- The chief bureaucrat of a low-income California city getting almost $800,000 per year.
- Cops in Oakland getting average compensation of $188,000.
- A school superintendent in New York raking in more than $500 thousand of annual compensation.
- A Philadelphia bureaucrat, after working only 2-1/2 years, nailing down a
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 5 hours ago