In response to:
there are NO greedy and extortionate executives........ ...without their hand in glove partnerships with government special interests, regulators, Human Resource policy and glaring cronyism. You take any corporation that started out with hard work...and I'll trace for you the path of corruption, right with the infusion of government policy which is so corrupt that no company can honestly obey, as much policy is deliberately in conflict with other policy. All policy is in place to afford government and lawyers the option to silence, imprison or ruin an honest businessman. and heaven help you if you believe profit is the only honest foundation for charity in a company.
Over the years, I’ve shared some outrageous examples of overpaid bureaucrats.
- The chief bureaucrat of a low-income California city getting almost $800,000 per year.
- Cops in Oakland getting average compensation of $188,000.
- A school superintendent in New York raking in more than $500 thousand of annual compensation.
- A Philadelphia bureaucrat, after working only 2-1/2 years, nailing down a
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago