In response to:
there are NO greedy and extortionate executives........ ...without their hand in glove partnerships with government special interests, regulators, Human Resource policy and glaring cronyism. You take any corporation that started out with hard work...and I'll trace for you the path of corruption, right with the infusion of government policy which is so corrupt that no company can honestly obey, as much policy is deliberately in conflict with other policy. All policy is in place to afford government and lawyers the option to silence, imprison or ruin an honest businessman. and heaven help you if you believe profit is the only honest foundation for charity in a company.
Over the years, I’ve shared some outrageous examples of overpaid bureaucrats.
- The chief bureaucrat of a low-income California city getting almost $800,000 per year.
- Cops in Oakland getting average compensation of $188,000.
- A school superintendent in New York raking in more than $500 thousand of annual compensation.
- A Philadelphia bureaucrat, after working only 2-1/2 years, nailing down a
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- Kerry retreats on recognition of Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago