Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago