Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 24 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago