Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 54 mins ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago