If we're to believe the White House's proffered narrative, Joe Biden's televised moment of solidarity for same-sex marriage on Sunday was unplanned, unscripted, and from-the-heart, randomly turning this into Gay Marriage Week and prompting President Obama himself to come clean on an issue that he had actually already made up his mind about, if just a bit sooner than he'd intended. For the record, I don't buy the White House's narrative for a hot second. If there is one thing at which President Obama really is quite adept, it's campaigning, and Team Obama has time and again demonstrated itself a...
In response to:
Dummy. O surpassed BOTH Bushes in less than three years. Bush Bush Bush Do you guys ever get past Brady Bunch scripts (Marcia Marcia Marcia!)? Hopefully your children will keep you sedated and in nice 'state run' rest homes as soon as they realize you just sold out their futures in order to live like there's no tomorrow from YOUR cradle to YOUR grave.
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 22 minutes ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago