If we're to believe the White House's proffered narrative, Joe Biden's televised moment of solidarity for same-sex marriage on Sunday was unplanned, unscripted, and from-the-heart, randomly turning this into Gay Marriage Week and prompting President Obama himself to come clean on an issue that he had actually already made up his mind about, if just a bit sooner than he'd intended. For the record, I don't buy the White House's narrative for a hot second. If there is one thing at which President Obama really is quite adept, it's campaigning, and Team Obama has time and again demonstrated itself a...
In response to:
Dummy. O surpassed BOTH Bushes in less than three years. Bush Bush Bush Do you guys ever get past Brady Bunch scripts (Marcia Marcia Marcia!)? Hopefully your children will keep you sedated and in nice 'state run' rest homes as soon as they realize you just sold out their futures in order to live like there's no tomorrow from YOUR cradle to YOUR grave.
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 10 minutes ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 50 minutes ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago