"Parents and guardians frantically sought last-minute child care, pleaded with their bosses for leniency, and hoped that their kids would return to school sooner rather than later," reported the Chicago...
Understand any one,teacher and Union don't care nothing and no one,all pure lier.Teacher said for better school?real is for a own pocket.But here are a question,what is a normal salarie for teacher elementary school?Is Not University,in my opinion 40.000$ no more.I will like see a teacher go to a Doctor and paid a visit,and ask how much?and a nurse said 5.000$,simple doctor visit,sure is will complain,and a Doctor will said I won a salarie 1.000.000 per Month.That is some thing abuse teacher.
The true long-term impact of the Chicago teachers strike may be not be known for some time. But there is no mystery about its impact in the immediate term -- anxiety, panic, and disruption for myriad mothers and fathers left in the lurch when 30,000 members of the Chicago Teachers Union walked away from their classrooms last week just as a new school year was getting underway.
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago