Think of today's news organizations as insatiable beasts whose ravenous appetites constantly need more and more news bites, and more analysis about those news bites. The desire for more content for their viewers and readers means that they deem everything new to be newsworthy, or at least newsworthy enough...
you birthers really should stop trying to count to potatoe, your not even bright enough for root vegetables. here are some questions i would like the answer too. Rmoney how many have you fired? how much have you avoided in Taxes through the use of offshore tax havens? why do you feel the US taxpayer should cover your wifes horse going to prom? did you take advantage of the amnesty offered to swiss account holders in 2009? Why did you have to retroactively quit your job at Bain Capital?
The challenge for modern-day campaigns is that the rapid speed of the news cycle ensures that new news is created on a daily basis, even when it is not really news. Blame the hunger for something novel and fresh that can eat up time on the 24-hour cable news channels.
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago