Mud-slinging: The Left's One-Trick Pony

jjones Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 12:35 PM
you ignore the fact that they were all liars and scoundrels financed by the Republican party http://www.factcheck.org/republican-funded_group_attacks_kerrys_war_record.html

Mud-slinging: The Left's One-Trick Pony

jjones Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 12:31 PM
the Democratic convention is going to a staid boring affair, your side has Palin and Paul turning it into a sideshow as they try to supplant the main candidate. the teabaggers will be running around screaming "keep the government out of MY medicare", the Bible Thumpers will be screaming that the founding fathers really wanted a Religious Theocracy, and the Birchers will be quietly recruiting the really hardcore racists. The Democratic convention doesnt have anything even close to those theatrics.

Mud-slinging: The Left's One-Trick Pony

jjones Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 11:23 AM
Many of them member of this site in fact. I love this place its the best concentration of crazy you will find anywhere!

Mud-slinging: The Left's One-Trick Pony

jjones Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 11:22 AM
Sounds like politics anywhere to me. Show me one race that doesn't involve all of those factors.

Mud-slinging: The Left's One-Trick Pony

jjones Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 11:20 AM
Then why does your side cry so hard over anything Stewart and Colbert say? After all they are merely entertainers too, right?

Mud-slinging: The Left's One-Trick Pony

jjones Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 11:19 AM
Most of his influence stems from the novel idea he and his vice president espoused regarding deficits and their lack of importance. the 8 years of the Bush presidency was disastrous. The teatards on derphall whine about generational deficits and ignore the real cause of those exact deficits. We can't fix them until we get back to Clintonian employment levels. The President at best has managed to keep the wolf from the door by overcoming the Republicans party desire to let it burn if it gets the black guy out of the Whitehouse.

Mud-slinging: The Left's One-Trick Pony

jjones Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 11:14 AM
we learned from the best, that whole swift boat nonsense was eye opening for the Democratic party.

Mud-slinging: The Left's One-Trick Pony

jjones Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 11:12 AM
I loved the primaries, it mad me sad as hell when Santorum and Paul finally threw in the towel. I would watch them, then go hit Stewart and Colbert for the breakdown. It was truly surreal to watch serial cheater and leaver of cancer stricken wives Gingrich get heted up over family values. The moment when Mcfrothy stain Santorum was the adult in the room shall never be forgotten either. sigh i was hoping we would have them ripping their guts out until the convention.
i look forward to your dystopian vision of the world tomorrow and would like to subscribe to your new letter. I will even be willing to donate towards the purchase of the mimeograph toner if needed!
i was more interested in math and science over grammar, i make a decent living in IT. oddly no ones cares if my grammar is perfect as long as my code compiles. I realize it must be different in the Walmart greeter industry however you would have to elucidate that for me as i have no idea.