As previously reported, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid won't bring Senator Dianne Feinstein's assault weapons ban legislation to the Senate floor as part of a larger gun control package but rather will give her an opportunity to offer it as an amendment. Why? Reid couldn't round up even 40 votes for the darn thing. Feinstein, who says this legislation is "very important to her," said on CNN yesterday that it will be a betrayal to her if Reid doesn't bring up the legislation for a vote. Apparently, Feinstein left a meeting with Reid yesterday confident a vote would be...
LMAO! We know Allison wants to have the ability to kill outside the womb too. Why do you think she loves Dear Leader tm so much George?
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago