This culture of rudeness has deeply impacted the workplace environment. Too many Americans cannot hold jobs because both employers and employees refuse to behave civilly towards each other. There is less forgiveness and there are fewer efforts being made to solve...
In response to:
Here folks, is a prime example of someone that fits the description given in the article. To top it off, she seems to be completely unaware that her comment solidifies my observation. *bangs head against desk* some people will never get it.
As rudeness is becoming increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other. Far too many people now lack morals and manners. The U.S. has become a materialistic culture full of self-interest and lacking in respect for humanity. The outward manifestation of this is an inability to get along with others.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago