This culture of rudeness has deeply impacted the workplace environment. Too many Americans cannot hold jobs because both employers and employees refuse to behave civilly towards each other. There is less forgiveness and there are fewer efforts being made to solve...
In response to:
Here folks, is a prime example of someone that fits the description given in the article. To top it off, she seems to be completely unaware that her comment solidifies my observation. *bangs head against desk* some people will never get it.
As rudeness is becoming increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other. Far too many people now lack morals and manners. The U.S. has become a materialistic culture full of self-interest and lacking in respect for humanity. The outward manifestation of this is an inability to get along with others.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago