I wonder about the sanity of the person who would ask such a dumb question. All we have to do to stop the illegal flow is to make it unlawful (Oops! already is) to hire an illegal. Then, pass laws to make it illegal to rent to an illegal, let an illegal get utilities or buy transportation. Make it very expensive to break these laws. If they can't get work, food, autos, free medical care and Anchor baby status, they will leave and then the welfare (able bodied) receipients would become fruit pickers and tator diggers. The writer, I'm replying to, should ask himself, "How does Mexico stop illegal imigration"? They don't have millions of illegals. They have the balls to deal with the issue before it becomes a problem.
The unlegislated Obama amnesty for illegal aliens under 30 begins August 15 as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) begins accepting applications for “deferred action” and work authorization. Initially, the White House estimated that about 800,000 illegal aliens would be covered under this amnesty, when the policy was first announced in June. That figure that was immediately disputed by the Pew Hispanic Center, which estimated about 1.4 million beneficiaries. In the interim, the goal posts were moved (in favor of the illegal aliens, of course) and the latest estimate from the pro-amnesty Migration Policy Institute is that 1.76 million illegal aliens...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 8 hours ago