I wonder about the sanity of the person who would ask such a dumb question. All we have to do to stop the illegal flow is to make it unlawful (Oops! already is) to hire an illegal. Then, pass laws to make it illegal to rent to an illegal, let an illegal get utilities or buy transportation. Make it very expensive to break these laws. If they can't get work, food, autos, free medical care and Anchor baby status, they will leave and then the welfare (able bodied) receipients would become fruit pickers and tator diggers. The writer, I'm replying to, should ask himself, "How does Mexico stop illegal imigration"? They don't have millions of illegals. They have the balls to deal with the issue before it becomes a problem.
The unlegislated Obama amnesty for illegal aliens under 30 begins August 15 as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) begins accepting applications for “deferred action” and work authorization. Initially, the White House estimated that about 800,000 illegal aliens would be covered under this amnesty, when the policy was first announced in June. That figure that was immediately disputed by the Pew Hispanic Center, which estimated about 1.4 million beneficiaries. In the interim, the goal posts were moved (in favor of the illegal aliens, of course) and the latest estimate from the pro-amnesty Migration Policy Institute is that 1.76 million illegal aliens...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago