New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who politicized the Sandy Hook tragedy within hours last Friday, just wrapped up a press conference announcing new plans to fight gun violence and to counter the National Rifle Association with his own Super PAC. Bloomberg was asked by a reporter to respond to Rep. Louie Gohmert's comments over the weekend that he wished the principal of the school, who died trying to take down shooter Adam Lanza, had a gun. Bloomberg responded by saying, "There are dumb statements and then there are stupid statements.....I don't know what the gun would have...
In response to:
Well he cant be allowing guns to be used for good or else they would not be able to use the opportunity to grab our guns. if the principle had a gun and stopped any of the gunman. Bloomburg would be right back to were he was the frustrating day that it came out that the 19 bystanders shot in front of Rockefeller plaza this summer were all shot by police that just sprayed and prayed as they shot any random person that moved. and only one person was shot by the gun man. And bloomburg had to cancel is press conference to call for banning all guns.
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago