New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who politicized the Sandy Hook tragedy within hours last Friday, just wrapped up a press conference announcing new plans to fight gun violence and to counter the National Rifle Association with his own Super PAC. Bloomberg was asked by a reporter to respond to Rep. Louie Gohmert's comments over the weekend that he wished the principal of the school, who died trying to take down shooter Adam Lanza, had a gun. Bloomberg responded by saying, "There are dumb statements and then there are stupid statements.....I don't know what the gun would have...
In response to:
I'm surprised this retard didn't say oh but if she had a gun She might of missed on her first shot kidded a innocent by stander by mistake. You know like the cops that killed 19 bystanders in front of Rockefeller center over the summer after a gunman killed one person he had a grudge against over a wok dispute.. OPPS oh wait they dint even so much as say opps or woops or even sorry. Instead they just had to cancel all the gun grabber press conferences and put away there red carpet till some better opportunity came along to try to use to grab guns from responsible law abiding citizens. Tho he really should of just been honest and said "Ya but if she had a gun and stopped him. We would not be able to use it to grab guns.
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago