New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who politicized the Sandy Hook tragedy within hours last Friday, just wrapped up a press conference announcing new plans to fight gun violence and to counter the National Rifle Association with his own Super PAC. Bloomberg was asked by a reporter to respond to Rep. Louie Gohmert's comments over the weekend that he wished the principal of the school, who died trying to take down shooter Adam Lanza, had a gun. Bloomberg responded by saying, "There are dumb statements and then there are stupid statements.....I don't know what the gun would have...
In response to:
I'm surprised this retard didn't say oh but if she had a gun She might of missed on her first shot kidded a innocent by stander by mistake. You know like the cops that killed 19 bystanders in front of Rockefeller center over the summer after a gunman killed one person he had a grudge against over a wok dispute.. OPPS oh wait they dint even so much as say opps or woops or even sorry. Instead they just had to cancel all the gun grabber press conferences and put away there red carpet till some better opportunity came along to try to use to grab guns from responsible law abiding citizens. Tho he really should of just been honest and said "Ya but if she had a gun and stopped him. We would not be able to use it to grab guns.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 7 hours ago