New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who politicized the Sandy Hook tragedy within hours last Friday, just wrapped up a press conference announcing new plans to fight gun violence and to counter the National Rifle Association with his own Super PAC. Bloomberg was asked by a reporter to respond to Rep. Louie Gohmert's comments over the weekend that he wished the principal of the school, who died trying to take down shooter Adam Lanza, had a gun. Bloomberg responded by saying, "There are dumb statements and then there are stupid statements.....I don't know what the gun would have...
In response to:
I'm surprised this retard didn't say oh but if she had a gun She might of missed on her first shot kidded a innocent by stander by mistake. You know like the cops that killed 19 bystanders in front of Rockefeller center over the summer after a gunman killed one person he had a grudge against over a wok dispute.. OPPS oh wait they dint even so much as say opps or woops or even sorry. Instead they just had to cancel all the gun grabber press conferences and put away there red carpet till some better opportunity came along to try to use to grab guns from responsible law abiding citizens. Tho he really should of just been honest and said "Ya but if she had a gun and stopped him. We would not be able to use it to grab guns.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 4 hours ago