An official stay request submitted by the Office of Special Counsel (OSC) has been approved by the Merit Systems Protection Board on behalf of ATF Special Agent Vince Cefalu, the agent recently issued termination papers in a Denny's Restaurant parking lot. The stay request was submitted to the Department of Justice and requests the removal of Cefalu be postponed for 45-days so the OSC has an opportunity to investigate the circumstances surrounding the termination. Specifically, the order requests more time to investigate "whether the agency's decision to remove him from his Senior Operations Officer position violated the First Amendment...
my neighbor's ex-wife made $15869 the prior week. she been making cash on the laptop and moved in a $346400 condo. All she did was get lucky and put to work the advice revealed on this web site Lap10.com
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 33 mins ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago