I'm all for covert ultra-equipped assassination teams like in the Sword of Gideon taking out specific targets without running the political and humane risk of bombs also taking out half a neighborhood. As tripe as it sounds, some of the techniques displayed in combat video games like Splinter Cell is a good inspiration on doing this. Our covert anti-terrorist teams ought be equipped just as advanced as the military is.
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 13 hours ago