I'm all for covert ultra-equipped assassination teams like in the Sword of Gideon taking out specific targets without running the political and humane risk of bombs also taking out half a neighborhood. As tripe as it sounds, some of the techniques displayed in combat video games like Splinter Cell is a good inspiration on doing this. Our covert anti-terrorist teams ought be equipped just as advanced as the military is.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago