I'm all for covert ultra-equipped assassination teams like in the Sword of Gideon taking out specific targets without running the political and humane risk of bombs also taking out half a neighborhood. As tripe as it sounds, some of the techniques displayed in combat video games like Splinter Cell is a good inspiration on doing this. Our covert anti-terrorist teams ought be equipped just as advanced as the military is.
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 2 hour ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago