Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
MSNBC is despicable. Bad enough they cockily sow disinformation, bash and slu Conversatives and issue as bald-faced lies as "news" which are open to inspection on YouTube, but they are unabashed and unrepentant about their by-any-means agenda to help create a socialist U.S. Why blacks aren't offended by MSNBC hiring Sharpton because he "speaks their language" is a slur to their self-esteem. Mark Levin, Rush, O'Reilly, shuck your media union badges and go after these dogs!
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago