Tonight marks the annual zenith of American political pageantry, as President Obama will address a joint session of Congress in a nationally-televised speech. As we reported yesterday, White House aides say Obama has fashioned an "aggressive" message as he prepares to do partisan battle with Hill Republicans over the coming months. Following the Obama Show, Sen. Marco Rubio will deliver the GOP's rebuttal, followed by Sen. Rand Paul, who will speak on behalf of the Tea Party. For a sense of Rubio's approach to an always-difficult task, read this preview from the Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes. Paul, meanwhile, may...
A Psychotic Nazi giving advice. Priceless.
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 35 mins ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago