I had the chance to sit down with Eric Metaxas, a writer and speaker who, along with Dr. Ben Carson, addressed CPAC about the importance of religious liberty in America. Metaxas, author of bestseller "Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy," spoke at the 2012 National Prayer Breakfast, where he gave a speech that was no doubt a challenge for President Obama and his cohorts to hear. It's worth watching, as he gives a good-humored but deadly serious talk about having true faith in God, rather than simply paying lip service with Scriptural quotes (contrast President Obama's subsequent speech for...
LOL ... very Christian attitude, maybe god will give you a sharp stick to prod them with to?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 5 hours ago