Crazy right winger Juan Williams was on Fox News' Happening Now yesterday to talk about his most recent op-ed in the Wall Street Journal where he argues a discussion on race should be a major component of the gun control debate. Williams, who favors an assault weapons ban, high capacity magazine ban and universal background checks, believes the real major problem of gun violence in the black community is too often ignored, calling it an "astonishing" omission. Williams also argues the only real solution to this type of violence and to change the gangster culture is to rebuild the...
In response to:
The gun violence rate in the Black community is ten times higher than in the white community. Ten times. Gun violence among American whites is lower than the lowest countries in Europe- yet we white Americans own most of the guns and staggeringly more than the white Europeans. That is truly remarkable. Therefore, who are the problem people when it comes to gun violence in America? Should white Americans have to give up their rights because Black Americans misbehave and abuse ownership of firearms? Should the Second Amendment be limited only to white people? Why hasn't Bloomberg proposed this? He's for controlling some speech on Twitter and Facebook, for our own good. Why not do the same for Black people, and anyone else who...
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 3 hours ago