Crazy right winger Juan Williams was on Fox News' Happening Now yesterday to talk about his most recent op-ed in the Wall Street Journal where he argues a discussion on race should be a major component of the gun control debate. Williams, who favors an assault weapons ban, high capacity magazine ban and universal background checks, believes the real major problem of gun violence in the black community is too often ignored, calling it an "astonishing" omission. Williams also argues the only real solution to this type of violence and to change the gangster culture is to rebuild the...
In response to:
The gun violence rate in the Black community is ten times higher than in the white community. Ten times. Gun violence among American whites is lower than the lowest countries in Europe- yet we white Americans own most of the guns and staggeringly more than the white Europeans. That is truly remarkable. Therefore, who are the problem people when it comes to gun violence in America? Should white Americans have to give up their rights because Black Americans misbehave and abuse ownership of firearms? Should the Second Amendment be limited only to white people? Why hasn't Bloomberg proposed this? He's for controlling some speech on Twitter and Facebook, for our own good. Why not do the same for Black people, and anyone else who...
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago