Rove seems too sensitive about Palin's remarks, IMO and his criticisms of her come off as petty and stale. Also, he didn't address her other equally important point about the beltway consultant class not winning elections. She is exactly right on that point and is not the only one saying so. Many people & analysts are talking about the poor track record of these consultants, and Rove is not just one of them, but after losing last year he set up an organization to influence selection of candidates. He should buck up [act like a man is what it means] and admit his own mistakes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago