Rove seems too sensitive about Palin's remarks, IMO and his criticisms of her come off as petty and stale. Also, he didn't address her other equally important point about the beltway consultant class not winning elections. She is exactly right on that point and is not the only one saying so. Many people & analysts are talking about the poor track record of these consultants, and Rove is not just one of them, but after losing last year he set up an organization to influence selection of candidates. He should buck up [act like a man is what it means] and admit his own mistakes.
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago