The White House meeting with overseas Muslim Brotherhood leaders was reported in April by a few mainstream journalists and questioned loudly by conservative media. But the White House confab in March with U.S.-based Altalib -- which appears to be a prep session with the global Muslim Brotherhood's American advance team --...
Ms. Malkin is among the few-- "Never has so much been owed to so few"! Americans must shake off the voting lethargy that has allowed the radical, lberal , progressives of the Democratic? Party win elections. The left pushes more and more "TRANSFORMATION" via TRANSFER OF WEALTH" and a HOST OF ANTI- AMERICAN PROPAGANDA! Among the objectives they pursue is the increased dependance upon government and tollerance for United Nations like devotion to the ideas of a declining role for America and the rising power of any other belief system than that pronounced so clearly in our "Declaration of Independence" and "Constitution" i.e. FREEDOM! Obama hides his connection to Communism and Islamic Radicalism! His actions speak louder than words.
On Friday, March 30, 2012, Hisham Y. Altalib visited the White House. According to visitor logs, Altalib was received by Joshua DuBois, the director of President Obama's Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Four days later, White House officials welcomed a foreign delegation of the radical Sharia-enforcing Muslim Brotherhood from Egypt.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 6 hours ago