How long had it been since President Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Egypt and Libya? After all, our adversaries are known to use the anniversary of 9/11 to target the United States. According to the public schedule of the president, the...
In response to:
Obama as described by his spokesperson is the "most sophistcated consumer of intelligence information". Therefore, it should be clear that our intelligence must believe Egypt is no longer an ally. The State department, however, was unaware of this. It continued not allowing armed Marines so they were unable to stop being overrun & our Flag burned & replaced by a terrorist flag. The Embassy apologized for a film, produced in America ( free speech even when religion mocked). Wow- they repeated the same" blame the movie" message after the attack. Later noted not ok with OBAMA-as Romney strongly and correctly criticised it. MSM critical of Romney? Wow again! Next a fund raiser in Vegas! What? Don't blame Obama!
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago