How long had it been since President Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Egypt and Libya? After all, our adversaries are known to use the anniversary of 9/11 to target the United States. According to the public schedule of the president, the...
In response to:
Obama as described by his spokesperson is the "most sophistcated consumer of intelligence information". Therefore, it should be clear that our intelligence must believe Egypt is no longer an ally. The State department, however, was unaware of this. It continued not allowing armed Marines so they were unable to stop being overrun & our Flag burned & replaced by a terrorist flag. The Embassy apologized for a film, produced in America ( free speech even when religion mocked). Wow- they repeated the same" blame the movie" message after the attack. Later noted not ok with OBAMA-as Romney strongly and correctly criticised it. MSM critical of Romney? Wow again! Next a fund raiser in Vegas! What? Don't blame Obama!
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 3 hours ago