How long had it been since President Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Egypt and Libya? After all, our adversaries are known to use the anniversary of 9/11 to target the United States. According to the public schedule of the president, the...
In response to:
Obama as described by his spokesperson is the "most sophistcated consumer of intelligence information". Therefore, it should be clear that our intelligence must believe Egypt is no longer an ally. The State department, however, was unaware of this. It continued not allowing armed Marines so they were unable to stop being overrun & our Flag burned & replaced by a terrorist flag. The Embassy apologized for a film, produced in America ( free speech even when religion mocked). Wow- they repeated the same" blame the movie" message after the attack. Later noted not ok with OBAMA-as Romney strongly and correctly criticised it. MSM critical of Romney? Wow again! Next a fund raiser in Vegas! What? Don't blame Obama!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014