How long had it been since President Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Egypt and Libya? After all, our adversaries are known to use the anniversary of 9/11 to target the United States. According to the public schedule of the president, the...
In response to:
Obama as described by his spokesperson is the "most sophistcated consumer of intelligence information". Therefore, it should be clear that our intelligence must believe Egypt is no longer an ally. The State department, however, was unaware of this. It continued not allowing armed Marines so they were unable to stop being overrun & our Flag burned & replaced by a terrorist flag. The Embassy apologized for a film, produced in America ( free speech even when religion mocked). Wow- they repeated the same" blame the movie" message after the attack. Later noted not ok with OBAMA-as Romney strongly and correctly criticised it. MSM critical of Romney? Wow again! Next a fund raiser in Vegas! What? Don't blame Obama!
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago