How long had it been since President Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Egypt and Libya? After all, our adversaries are known to use the anniversary of 9/11 to target the United States. According to the public schedule of the president, the...
In response to:
Obama as described by his spokesperson is the "most sophistcated consumer of intelligence information". Therefore, it should be clear that our intelligence must believe Egypt is no longer an ally. The State department, however, was unaware of this. It continued not allowing armed Marines so they were unable to stop being overrun & our Flag burned & replaced by a terrorist flag. The Embassy apologized for a film, produced in America ( free speech even when religion mocked). Wow- they repeated the same" blame the movie" message after the attack. Later noted not ok with OBAMA-as Romney strongly and correctly criticised it. MSM critical of Romney? Wow again! Next a fund raiser in Vegas! What? Don't blame Obama!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 9 hours ago