In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
Hope its true "VETTING" this Radical Presaident is long overdue.. Romney is justified to speak with anger at the "CHICAGO THUG TACTICS". I recommend a major announcements to as many of the main stream media as possiblet one place:to say" f " UNLIKE CANDIDATES RUNNING AGAINST OBAMA IN CHICAGO -"VICTIMIZED BY" THE "chicago thug tactics" FROM AXELRODS digging up PRIVATE "DIRTY LINEN" -THIS TIME trhe obama team has had to lie outright! THEY OFTEN HAVE HAD TO LIE! CONSEQUENTLY, THIS CANDIDATE IS NOT GOING TO WITHDAW. INSTEAD WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS ON 'VETTING', THE NASTINESS OF HIS SECRETIVE HISTORY, DIRTY TRICKS, RADICAL AND CRIMINAL COHORTS MISREPRESENTATIONS AS PRESIDENT ET AL. - AMERICAN VOTERS NEED TO BE INFORMED!!!!
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago