A day after fumbling a predictable and straightforward question posed by Mitt Romney last week — are Americans better off than they were four years ago — the Obama campaign provided a response on...
In response to:
The Obama campaign and his administration believe that enough American voters are so stupid they will buy the BS being spouted by them . America has suffered through the worst Presidency since Jimmy Carter. The main stream media however continues to make like this isn't happening. How can anyone deny the reality of the results listed in this article and still claim we are better off? Stupid, stupid, stupid. What other explaination is possible? Okay! If Obama's objectives are indeed to "transform America" from a capitalist, free market entrpreneurial economy to a "spread the wealth" and more "socialist" top down government controll we are better off as getting closer to that objective.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014