A day after fumbling a predictable and straightforward question posed by Mitt Romney last week — are Americans better off than they were four years ago — the Obama campaign provided a response on...
In response to:
The Obama campaign and his administration believe that enough American voters are so stupid they will buy the BS being spouted by them . America has suffered through the worst Presidency since Jimmy Carter. The main stream media however continues to make like this isn't happening. How can anyone deny the reality of the results listed in this article and still claim we are better off? Stupid, stupid, stupid. What other explaination is possible? Okay! If Obama's objectives are indeed to "transform America" from a capitalist, free market entrpreneurial economy to a "spread the wealth" and more "socialist" top down government controll we are better off as getting closer to that objective.
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 16 mins ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 3 hours ago