A day after fumbling a predictable and straightforward question posed by Mitt Romney last week — are Americans better off than they were four years ago — the Obama campaign provided a response on...
In response to:
The Obama campaign and his administration believe that enough American voters are so stupid they will buy the BS being spouted by them . America has suffered through the worst Presidency since Jimmy Carter. The main stream media however continues to make like this isn't happening. How can anyone deny the reality of the results listed in this article and still claim we are better off? Stupid, stupid, stupid. What other explaination is possible? Okay! If Obama's objectives are indeed to "transform America" from a capitalist, free market entrpreneurial economy to a "spread the wealth" and more "socialist" top down government controll we are better off as getting closer to that objective.
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 22 minutes ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago