A day after fumbling a predictable and straightforward question posed by Mitt Romney last week — are Americans better off than they were four years ago — the Obama campaign provided a response on...
In response to:
The Obama campaign and his administration believe that enough American voters are so stupid they will buy the BS being spouted by them . America has suffered through the worst Presidency since Jimmy Carter. The main stream media however continues to make like this isn't happening. How can anyone deny the reality of the results listed in this article and still claim we are better off? Stupid, stupid, stupid. What other explaination is possible? Okay! If Obama's objectives are indeed to "transform America" from a capitalist, free market entrpreneurial economy to a "spread the wealth" and more "socialist" top down government controll we are better off as getting closer to that objective.
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago