A day after fumbling a predictable and straightforward question posed by Mitt Romney last week — are Americans better off than they were four years ago — the Obama campaign provided a response on...
In response to:
The Obama campaign and his administration believe that enough American voters are so stupid they will buy the BS being spouted by them . America has suffered through the worst Presidency since Jimmy Carter. The main stream media however continues to make like this isn't happening. How can anyone deny the reality of the results listed in this article and still claim we are better off? Stupid, stupid, stupid. What other explaination is possible? Okay! If Obama's objectives are indeed to "transform America" from a capitalist, free market entrpreneurial economy to a "spread the wealth" and more "socialist" top down government controll we are better off as getting closer to that objective.
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago