Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
As a fiscal conservatives, I like his tax policy.
- Hallelujah: Aversion to the Renewable Fuel Standard seems to be catching on in Congress Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- Chaos: HHS “asks” insurers to extend multiple ObamaCare deadlines Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congratulations, Barack Obama, on winning PolitiFact’s “Lie of the Year”! Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CoveredCalifornia would like young people to drop it like it’s hot. Wait, wha…? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Open thread: House to vote on Boehner/Ryan budget deal soon; Update: 332-94; Update: Boehner votes yes Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hot news topic of the week: Is Santa white? Allahpundit 4 hours ago