Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
So I guess GradeA is wrong.
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 26 minutes ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Border crisis update: White House is renovating its bowling alley Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails Noah Rothman 3 hours ago