Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
I think JFK was to the right of Romney.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 4 hours ago