Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
I think JFK was to the right of Romney.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 14 hours ago