Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
I think JFK was to the right of Romney.
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 43 mins ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago