Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
We are no longer really America. My county would never have elected a commie.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 3 hours ago