Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
We are no longer really America. My county would never have elected a commie.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago