Bain Capital is the raw essence of entrepreneurship. It not only created jobs at Bain but amplified that by helping create and repair other businesses. This business experience, the successful Olympics, and Governorship completely outclasses Obama. Romney needs to attack Obama and put him on the defensive by drawing a contrast between this and Obama's anti-business statements and his total lack of private sector experience.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 10 hours ago