As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
State With the Most Federal Funding is Florida, which voted for Obama in 2008. Republican = voted for McCain Democrat = voted for Obama In 2008, the top 10 states with most number of welfare recipients: California___1,216,866 Democrat New York_______408,313 Democrat Michigan_______226,520 Democrat Pennsylvania___212,788 Democrat Ohio___________172,074 Democrat Tennessee______144,705 Republican Washington_____124,937 Democrat Texas__________115,690 Republican Indiana________113,572 Democrat Massachusetts__110,419 Democrat 8 out of 10 states with the most welfare recipients lean democrat. States with the least Number of welfare recipients: Wyoming 613 Republican Idaho 2,246
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 33 mins ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago