As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
State With the Most Federal Funding is Florida, which voted for Obama in 2008. Republican = voted for McCain Democrat = voted for Obama In 2008, the top 10 states with most number of welfare recipients: California___1,216,866 Democrat New York_______408,313 Democrat Michigan_______226,520 Democrat Pennsylvania___212,788 Democrat Ohio___________172,074 Democrat Tennessee______144,705 Republican Washington_____124,937 Democrat Texas__________115,690 Republican Indiana________113,572 Democrat Massachusetts__110,419 Democrat 8 out of 10 states with the most welfare recipients lean democrat. States with the least Number of welfare recipients: Wyoming 613 Republican Idaho 2,246
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago