In response to:
I just can't listen to Obama's speeches any more. It is like he knows what I believe is true and says the exact opposite.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago