In a speech at Georgetown University, the president will lay out what the administration is billing as a comprehensive plan built on three pillars: cutting the nation's carbon pollution, leading global efforts to reduce carbon emissions and preparing the United States for the impacts of climate change. As part of that effort,...
In science, correlation is not proof of causality unless you are talking about climate change, then correlation is absolute proof.
We know now that 76 percent of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck and what is President Obama focused on? Climate change. Today Obama will speak at Georgetown University to lay out a three part plan to take on the issue and to appease his environmentalist base.
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago